Wednesday, April 1

Catching up!!

Grandpa came to visit. This is after Mark's kids were baptized.

Little Miss Rock Star!! The guitar is pretty much as big as she is!

Billy put on Rich's helmet one day and got his backpack on and wanted to go somewhere...

Kate got herself stuck in one of our stools... I just thought it was funny.. She didn't however!


So this is what I get for ignoring my children!! I was on the computer trying to get some work done. I heard the kids playing right by me but wasn't paying attention to what they were doing. They got into the paper shredder container and pulled out a bunch of shredded paper and got it all over!!! Kate colored on the floor and on my file cabinet! Thank goodness for washable markers!!! All this happened right below my nose!! I guess I really zoned out that day!



Here is a picture of some of the chocolates that we did for enrichment night. I was in charge. It turned out pretty good. A bit chaotic but fun. Next time I do anything like this I think I will have a better idea at how to do it.

0 comments: