Kate went pee on the potty today!! YEAH! She is only 18-1/2 months! I asked her if she wanted to go potty and she went right to the toilet with Billy's stool so I sat her on it and she went! I was one excited, proud mommy!! I am sure it will be awhile before she is trained but we are one step closer!! She is also starting to say a lot like, "where is it", "sippy cup", "there she is" and a bunch more. I can't believe how fast they grow.
A couple things Billy has said recently:
"Mom, why is Heavenly Father on the moon?" Don't ask me why he thought Heavenly Father is on the moon!
A bird was singing one day and Billy goes, "Mom I think thats a lady singing." He is scared to death of birds thanks to my dear husband so he thought it would be better if it was a lady singing.
He has said a ton more but my brain is dead and I can't think of them. I need to post some pics really bad but I will have to get to that later. So tata for now!
Monday, April 27
Just a couple of notes....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment