Wednesday, April 1

Mr. William Turns 3!!

So my little man has turned 3 going on 10. I can't believe he is 3 years old. I know I am a bit late with this post but at least I am getting around to it.


Here are some things about my William.

1. He has amazing hair!!
2. He has such a funny sense of humor. He gets that from his dad.
3. He has quite the vocabulary. I can't remember when he wasn't talking. He says the funniest things too. He is sooooo smart. I don't know how I am going to keep up with him.
4. He is a great big brother and loves to play with his little sister.
5. His favorite TV shows are Ben 10 Alien Force and Little Einsteins.
6. He likes to build tents and always tries to get mom, dad, and grandma to go play in them, or anyone else that is available.
7. His favorite uncle is Uncle Ryan. Ryan does way to much for him and spoils him rotten. Billy thinks he can get away with anything if Ryan is around. Our spare bedroom is "Ryan's room."
8. He loves going to "Grandma's new house." (Grandma Mackay's)
9. He always wants to go to Canada to see Austin.
10. He loves to go get Grandpa Koller from the Airport.
11. He loves to go to the Walmart that has drums! We always have to go to the guitar hero display so he can play the drums.
12. He loves the Beatles.
13. Loves to go outside.
14. Loves to play basketball or any type of sport that includes balls.
15. He wants to go bowling though he has never been. Don't know where that came from.

There is probably so much more.. I just love my little guy to death!!!


So here is the Omnitrix Birthday cake. If you don't know what the omnitrix is its a watch that turns Ben 10 into aliens. Its off of Williams favorite show Ben 10 Alien Force. He absolutley loves that cartoon... thanks to his dad.


He was being so shy when we sang happy birthday to him.


The cake must have been good.... he still makes a mess when he eats!! LOL!
















0 comments: