Wednesday, April 1

Positive

So yeah, I am pregnant again! Much to our surprise!! I took 3 pregnancy tests that all showed negative. I knew something was not right so I waited a couple of more days and took one again and finally it showed positive!! I really am still trying to get used to the idea. We didn't wait to tell anyone so I am sure this is going to feel like an extra long pregnancy! This is so unexpected!! I guess you don't always get to choose the path you get to go down. I guess we could have used a more reliable contraceptive!! I hate birth control!! My Dr. even asked me if I was ok just using condoms... I think he saw this coming!! LOL! Anyway, I still haven't had my first Dr.'s appointment. Probably won't for another month. I am thinking the baby will be due the end of November. We are excited, a bit nervous about having 3 but excited. My husband is a dork!!

2 comments:

Brad said...

Welcome to the three club... now try to get any work done.

Melinda said...

Wow that is so exciting. I get so nervous when I think about have number two. Which we are not expecting anytime so btw. haha Well congrats and the cake looks great. I just made one for Kaylie's b-day. It's a lot of work! I just wrote you on facebook too!