Monday, March 30

Preggars

Yep that is right Amie went and got herself pregnant, again! Well I guess I will raise and love this one just as much as the other 2. Yahoo for us another Angel is coming to help get me through this hard knock life.....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah i'm so happy! hopefully i'll be along soon!

Kalie said...

Congratulations. We are really excited for you. Three is oh so hard, and yet each one is so wonderful. We want to see you soon. How is the friday before Easter?

Amie Mackay said...

Thanks!! We are excited! We would have preferred waiting a bit longer but you don't always get to choose the path your going! Someone else had something in mind! LOL...

Hey Court!! You might want to wait a tad bit longer!! LOL.. Its hard having them close together. William and Kate are 19 mos. apart its a challenge.. easier as they get older though!

I don't think we have anything going on Easter weekend so far.. My aunt from Canada was going to come down but I am not sure if she still is. Rich doesn't work on Fridays so that would be awesome!! We haven't seen you in a while. It really would be nice to get together!!