Well, last week was a very busy week for all of us. With the cat having kittens to taking William to the ER at 3 in the morning!! He woke up in the middle of the night and was having a very difficult time breathing. It really made me panick because he was coughing so hard and crying so hard! He sounded like he had croup again. I brought him into bed with me and calmed him down.. We laid there for about an hour and then he woke up with another fit... We took him into the bathroom and turned on the shower. It helped a little but he was still having a very difficult time breathing so I took him in. What a nightmare. No fun going to the emergency room at 3 in the morning. The doc gave him a resperator with some kind of saline solution. Billy hated it so bad. The nurse had to wrap him up in the blanket I brought to pin his arms down. I had to hold him tight to make sure he would keep the resperator thing on. It was awful!! They gave him some steroids and then we headed home. The funny thing is that the next day he asked if he could go to the Dr. again! He is still has a bit of a cough but is doing fine. You would never have thought anything had happend to him.! I was pretty much worthless all day Saturday. I really do not do well without sleep!
My sweet little thing!!
06.24.08
06.30.08
1 comments:
I'm pretty sure I want a black one...but you know that Paraental would never allow that...keep a black one for me!!! :)
Post a Comment