Sunday, June 15

So, I really should be doing something else right now... but I thought I would blab for a minute Kate has 3 teeth coming in at once. Needless to say, she has been way grumpy and not sleeping very well, and wants to be held allllll the time! Billy is driving me crazy pretty much all the time! He wants to do everything that Kate is doing and he likes to help me with everything. Its so hard to get things done when he wants to help all the time. It takes forvever. He hands me dish by dish out of the dishwasher, so what should take me about 5 minutes ends up taking about 4x as long.


Today is Fathers Day, so we had my Dad down for dinner. My brothers came with him. It was really nice.. we missed Jessie though. She had to work. Billy loves it when we have visitors. Its kind of nice because he has someone else that has to give him their undivided attention. Rich and I become the enemies!

I have had lots of work lately which is really nice. For those of you who don't know I am working from home drawing up kitchen plans on CAD. Its really nice to be working from home. Its hard sometimes to be self motivatied. I have to lock myself in my office to get anything done. I will have to post some of my drawings sometime.

Here are a couple of recent pics of the kids.
William and his Tiger suit that he wore for Halloween last year. He loves to wear it any chance he can get. Oh, and he snaked my sunglasses.
I got a little camera crazy with Kate and William the other day.
I tried to take one of them together Kate wouldn't cooperate.

0 comments: