Monday, June 2

So, I finally went and got pictures of the kids! This was long overdue! I think they turned out pretty darned cute! Kate wasn't cooperating very well but we managed to get a couple of good shots! A shout out to Jess for making the trip with me!! It really helped to have her along.



This month has been quite crazy! We had my birthday, Mother's Day, and our Anniversary all within a week! (I guess thats how its always going to be!) Then we celebrated Skyler's, and Rich's Dad's B-day this month as well. I think I am burned out with all the activity! On Saturday we are supposed to go to Grandpa Budd's Birthday and on the 15th Grandma Mackay is celebrating hers. I just don't think we are going to make it to everything no matter how much we would like to! I really need to go visit my Dad sometime. Its so hard to fit everything in! Life gets so crazy!

Dad came home from Maryland this Sunday with quite an announcement! He proposed to Carolyn!! I am very excited for him however I will be quite sad to see him move out there. Its so hard for me to adjust to these major changes. I wish that he could stay within a days drive!! (Sorry Dad but I really wish you could stick closer to home!) So dad if you have Carolyn read this let her know that I am excited for you both and I really can't wait to get to know her!! I guess they are planning for an August wedding! Rich's parents will be getting married that month as well!!! Another busy month for us I am sure!

Well I am going to have to go for now.... Kids are driving me crazy!!!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

amie! so first, happy birthday on the 12th of may- I hope you feel old! second, you're kids are adorable! who does Kate look like? Rich? william looks like you! Sounds like you are busy! I'm happy for your dad too!