Kate finally started to crawl today! Usually she will get down on her belly and push herself backwards (making her way frustrated) or sit back up again. She finally learned to push forward with her knees. Is so fun to watch her progress.
Billy learned how to turn the tap on outside today! He gets into so much mischief. I really have to keep an eye on him. He loves to do things "by self" as he puts it. He climsbs up on the barstools and gets into the cabinets and he is always getting into the fridge for some string cheese. Yeah, I tried to lock the fridge.... it was just to inconvenient. He also wanted to cut the watermelon the other day and tried to get one of my sharp knives. He also loves to share with Kate, whether its string cheese or an apple. I constantly have to be watching him. Oh and did I mention that he has an unlimited supply of energy!!
Tuesday, June 17
Kate-Crawling!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Way to go baby Kate! She's officially moving. How exciting! I need to come and see her crawl.
Post a Comment