Thursday, October 9

My little girl is getting to be not so little!

Today is Kaitlyn's birthday! (Well now it is yesterday that was Kates B-DAY... I started this on her birthday!) I can't believe it has been a year already! I can't ever remember not having her as part of my life...(ok maybe vaguely, lol). She is such a sweet little thing and so different from her brother! Here is an attempt at online scrapbooking! I wanted to do so much more but its soooo time consuming!

Scrapblog,Scrapbook,Baby Book

Scrapblog,Scrapbook,Baby Book

Scrapblog,Scrapbook,Baby Book

Scrapblog,Scrapbook,Baby Book


On another note... today has been a horrible day! Billy has been sick for the past 2 days and this morning he came and laid in bed with me to drink his juice... after a minute he sat up and puked right in my face!! It got all over me, in my hair, and up my nose! GROSS!! The poor little man. THen he puked again and pooped in his underware. I about had a nervous breakdown! My grandparents (all the way down from Canada) were supposed to come visit today but I called and told them Billy was sick. My grandpa just got done with Chemo and I really didn't want to risk him getting sick, so I got pretty depressed. I was really looking forward to their visit. I didn't realize how much until I talked to my Grandma... I could hardly contain myself on the phone. I am such a bawl baby! Its probably cause I am missing my mom so much today! On an another note...... I had my first staging job on Saturday! It was kind of a trial for my real estate agent to see whether he could use my services. It went great! I had so much fun, although the gal I was staging for got called into work so we were only able to work on her house for a couple of hours. Hopefully this will be a window of opportunity for me. I am desperately in need of work and I really don't want to work for someone else. Starting your own business is scary and expensive. Its been hard lately. I hope and pray that it will all work out!

BEFORE

AFTER BEFORE

AFTER


On another note............... I have so much to write and I am note going to get it all down. I am attaching a couple of videos and hopefully some pictures of Kate! UNTIL NEXT TIME.......................................

0 comments: