Monday, October 20

Kates Birthday!










So, I finally am going to put up the pics of Kate's Party! I can't believe she is 1! She really is turning into quite the little lady! Unfortuneatly Ryan & Joe didn't make it! Poor Ryan when spinning all over the interstate and smashed up his car. The insurance totaled the car! I feel so bad! Thanks to everyone who came!!

For the last week things have been stressful around here... its always seems to be that way. My kids always seem to be sick! I don't know what the problem is! Kate had terrible diarrhea last week and now Billy has it and its soooooo bad. Last night I had to change him almost every hour!! He has also thrown up a couple of times! Sometimes I think I am at the end of my rope! I hate it when my kids are sick... and I hate cleaning up the messes! I hate not getting enough sleep! I feel so bad for them too! I will be so thankful when this is all over!!

On another note... Billy has said some cute things lately.. we were up at uncle Ryan's and Billy was playing with his guitar and he told us that you "had to tickle the strings." I thought that was really cute! He has said some other things too but my mind just went blank! I swear I can't remember anything lately!

1 comments:

Maria Ison said...

I'm still bummed that I missed Kate's party. I would have come but it's not fun getting sick in someone else's bathroom besides your own. =(

I'm sorry that your kids have been so sick lately. I thought I had it bad when Makayla came down with a cold and 'shared' it with everyone else.

Oh bytheway, my puppy is about 12 weeks old. He's a whole whopping 1.9 lbs. I just adore him!