Tuesday, September 2

Update

Well, its been awhile since I have blogged. Things have been as busy as ever around here. I don''t know where the time goes!! We potty trained Billy this last weekend!! I am soooo excited. He is doing so well. We have had a few accidents but he has really grasped on the concept quickly. One of the biggest problems is that he likes to stand to pee and he forgets that he needs to sit to do #2. So we have had a couple of messes coming out of his rear end while he is peeing! Yuck!! He is such a good boy though and he is soooo smart!

We decided to keep a kitten to keep Sasha company. We named it Ringo, after Ringo Star. Billy is sure to remind us of this and he will tell you "Ringo is named after the Beatles." He talks extremely well. I am always so amazed.

Kate took a couple of steps a couple of days ago. I can't believe that she is going to be 1 in a month. I am so sad for her to grow up! She really has gotten me through some rough times with her sweetness!

We went and saw "Dark Night" on Saturday. I didn't know if I was going to be able to watch it. Heath Ledger was so creepy. I turned my head away a couple of times. I really liked it though. Its nice to see a comic book movie made to be more realistic.

Still working on my business. Its really slow starting everything up. Its hard to find the time to do anything. I am still drafting Kitchen plans so between doing that and the kids I find that I don't have a lot of time.

Lets see, I am trying to figure out what has been going on lately. I will probably remember when I go to bed.


So here is my portfolio. I put it on my website. Its a work in progress.

1 comments:

Maria Ison said...

Busy, busy, busy! I can't believe our babies will be 1!! Haylee is 1 in 2 weeks! How sad is that? And way to go Kate for taking steps already! Haylee's a lazy bum and won't even stand unassisted. And last but not least...WAY TO GO WILLIAM!!! Potty training is such a big deal and I'm so proud of the little man!