Thought I would share some pics from Haylee's (Niece on Rich's side) B-Day Party. WE had a great time and it was nice to see everyone! I am still trying to decide when to have Kates party, probably the 11th or the 12th. I can't believe she is going to be 1! My grandparents are coming down sometime in October so I am waiting to see when they will be here. I am so excited to see them!
Wednesday, September 24
Haylee's Birthday Party
Labels: Haylee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Awww thanks for posting these pictures. They're all just too cute. I need to e-mail you the ones I have of Kate and Billy while they were at the party. I still can't believe that our babies are 1--well Kate is almost 1. Crazy! By the way, would you prefer clothes or toys for Kate?
Post a Comment