Sunday, December 14

Mom.

Today is the 1 year anniversary of my mom's funeral. Its also her birthday today. It seems like she passed away an eternity ago. I wanted to put some pictures of her on here but I haven't had a chance to sit down and scan some in. Ryan came and spent the weekend with us and then we went up to Weston to her graveside. The headstone is finally there and turned out very nice! Its hard to imagine how someone you love can leave such a big hole in your heart!! My mom was a great woman and I hope I can make her proud!








1 comments:

Maria Ison said...

Your mom IS very proud of you--I know she is. How could she not be Amie? You're a wonderful mother, an amazing designer, a fantastic wife...yes I'd like to think that she's very proud of you.