Monday, November 17

Life in a wind tunnel!!

So this is my house and just before the holidays too!! We have been living in a wind tunnel for a week now!! Talk about a huge pain in the butt!! The water line to our fridge broke in the middle of the night and we woke up to Lake Michigan!! Service Master came and put these lovely fans everywhere! Its been an exciting week with the kids! I so want my house back in order! They had to tear up the kitchen floor and we are waiting to see if they are going to replace the carpet. We also have to have 1/2 the family room ceiling dry walled along with the ceiling in our utility room. I have been wanting to remodel but this isn't how I imagined it going down!! We will see how it goes. Poor William and Kate don't have much room to play right now.

















1 comments:

Maria Ison said...

Your background is so cute! Wanna share your secret?

Oh gosh--I'm sorry you guys are having to deal with this. If you need any help, please don't hesitate to ask.