Well, I finally have an internet site for my business. If any of you would like to check it out its
mackayinteriors.com
Please give me some feedback and let me know what you think. Be honest too :) I will not get my feelings hurt if you think I can improve upon it somehow.
Life has been pretty busy with trying to get my business off the ground and trying to maintain my household. There is just never enough time in a day. We haven't done anything exciting lately. I can't believe how fast summer has gone by!! I will try to get some pics up later.
Monday, August 18
Business
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
amie, i just checked out your website. it's great! i loved the analogy of the book. i'm so proud of you! Someday when i get a house i will definetly consult with you!
Amie it looks fantastic. I'm so proud of you and all that you have and will accomplish! As soon as we get a house, you are hired and I mean that! Good luck with everything. I know you are going to do so well and be extremely successful!
Post a Comment