I feel like I committed the biggest crime ever!!! I cut off Billy's hair!! And now I am so sad and deeply regret it! It will grow back I know... Don't really no why I did it. He needed a hair cut but I kind of took it to far!
Wow! He looks so much older. I like it! I loved his crazy hair but this style is really cute on him and it's probably a lot cooler for summer. What a cutie!
3 comments:
He looks so different without his hair!! He just isn't Billy!! Lol.
He is still way cute! I can't get over how much he looks like his daddy when he was that age!
Wow! He looks so much older. I like it! I loved his crazy hair but this style is really cute on him and it's probably a lot cooler for summer. What a cutie!
Post a Comment